1 Bedroom | 80m2 | 860 ft2
Inspired by our original stables, gracious open-living space with signature furnishing and local artwork creates the perfect place for families or honeymoon hideaways.
The restored stables provide a private furnished courtyard with king sized bed or two single beds. Warm, earthy tones and neutral linens are complemented by teak furniture crafted by local artisans, offering a unique sense and place. A luxurious bathroom features twin vanities and a separate marble shower with a beautiful open field view. An Al-Fresco shower is available in the private garden.
The stables offer an entertainment system and WiFi access whilst thoughtful extras such as binoculars, minibar and a yoga mat.
Coffee and fresh juice is delivered to your room every morning.
In-room massage and outdoors shower available in this room.
Bose bluetooth speakers and panama hat as part of your stay amenities.
– All Hacienda Activities: Bicycles, Milking, Tubing, Cacao Plantation
– From Farm to Table Breakfast
– Soft Drinks (Cold infused drinks, freshly squeezed tropical juices, coffee and tea)
– Binoculars and Bird Watching Self-Guide
– Yoga Mat
– Tropical fruits (whatever you might find in the organic garden such as bananas, passion fruits, arasá, watermelons, etc.)
(you may book this when booking your stay):
– Horseback Riding
– Curated Local Experiences
– Nearby Half Day Excursions
– Full Day Excursions
– Alcoholic Drinks