1 Bedroom | 25m2 | 270 ft2
The Heritage Bedrooms are part of the historic charming farmhouse. With private entrance through the gardens, guests enjoy an intimate experience at the coziest bedrooms available.
The heritage bedrooms provide with a king sized bed or two single beds. Warm, earthy tones and neutral linens are complements by teak furniture crafted by local artisans, offering a unique sense and place. Guests enjoy a private teak outdoor table in the shared garden.
The stables offer an entertainment system and WiFi access, whilst thoughtful extras such as binoculars and a yoga mat.
Coffee and fresh juice is delivered to your room every morning.
Swimming pool (opening mid 2019)
– All Hacienda Activities: Bicycles, Milking, Tubing, Cacao Plantation
– From Farm to Table Breakfast
– Soft Drinks (Cold infused drinks, freshly squeezed tropical juices, coffee and tea)
– Binoculars and Bird Watching Self-Guide
– Yoga Mat
– Tropical fruits (whatever you might find in the organic garden such as bananas, passion fruits, arasá, watermelons, etc.)
(you may book this when booking your stay):
– Horseback Riding
– Curated Local Experiences
– Nearby Half Day Excursions
– Full Day Excursions
– Alcoholic Drinks